Organizations these days are in an almost constant state of change. You would think we’d be pretty good at it by now, but the truth is more than 80 percent of these initiatives are doomed, and lousy communication is often the culprit.
From mergers to office moves to enterprise projects, change means communication. This workshop will help you communicate all kinds of change with confidence.
Whether you’re gearing up for a big transformation or looking for the confidence to drive effective change communications in your organization, this workshop is for you.
- Experienced and newer corporate communications professionals
- Project managers wanting to understand change communications best practices
- HR professionals with a change or communications mandate
Key ‘How to’ Takeaways:
- Evaluate the resources required to successfully communicate change
- Identify and rank key audiences
- Craft the right messages for each audience
- Bring executives onside early in the process
- Manage communications risks
- Deploy ‘secret weapons’ for engaging and inspiring employees
- Measure the impact of communications (online and offline)
- Confidently present communications plan to leadership teams
- Get included early in change projects to maximize your contributions