From offer letter to last day, the way your organization communicates with its employees has a profound effect on retention, engagement, satisfaction and, of course, the bottom line.
But very few organizations have solid strategies for how to communicate at every point in the employee journey. The result is inconsistent messages, information overload and a lack of alignment between employees and their colleagues, managers and leadership teams.
If you’re looking for a way to inspire and engage employees from Day One, and to enable authentic, consistent and effective communication, then this workshop is for you.
- Experienced and newer corporate communications professionals
- HR professionals and leaders
Key ‘How to’ Takeaways:
- Identify key employee lifecycle inflection points
- Map the employee experience in your organization
- Communicate to drive engagement and satisfaction at each touchpoint
- Identify the most effective tools and platforms to meet your objectives
- Craft the right messages for each touchpoint
- Enable your front-line managers to be engagement Ninjas
- Measure the impact of your communications
- Align your lifecycle communications with your organization’s employer brand, mission, vision and values
- Confidently present your communications plan to leadership teams
- Work with employee personas
- Assess the resources required to support ongoing lifecycle communications programs