The Swear Jar Podcast: Greatest Hits (Volume 1)
It’s Been a Wild Ride So Far!
In producing The Swear Jar podcast we’ve tackled the good, the bad and the truly ugly in employee communications/internal communications. But why would we do that? Well, it’s because we are determined to provide practical and actionable insights to Employee Communications professionals — across industries. And, we do that because, quite frankly, Fearless Communicators need tools and advice so that they can ensure that employee communications are awesome, aligned and authentic (BTW, that’s The Fearless Communicator’s credo).
In recording The Swear Jar podcast, we’ve welcomed authors, subject matter experts, other podcasters and editors — and we’ve taken a few swipes at things that could be a lot better (like town halls and budgets).. This episode, Greatest Hits (Volume 1), is a great place to start if you’re new to The Swear Jar podcast. Here, we briefly touch on nuggets of insight from 10 of our most popular podcast episodes, including:
ABC Resources Highlighted in this Episode
- !mpact Measurement (90-minute workshop)
- Worst Employer Ever: How to deal with Online Reviews (90-minute workshop)
Other Resources Highlighted in this Episode
- The Right Story: A Brief Guide to Changing the World (Bernadette Jiwa)
- A Whole New Mind (Daniel Pink)
- The Fearless Communicator’s Guide to COVID-19 (Elizabeth Williams and Andrew Brown)